We now have time period reports available for sale today. We will furthermore facilitate highschool not to mention college college students along with we will aid utilizing any sort of work custom papers.
Studio Peluso Avvocati, founded in 1992 by the Lawyer Massimo Peluso, has its headquarters in Naples in the historic Berio Building, located in Via Toledo n. 256, and mainly deals with civil and commercial law.
The professionals who work in the Law Firm have acquired a lot of experience and expertise in every field of both civil and commercial law. They achieved so by working closely with national and international businesses and by standing out in the performance of the functions of body of the insolvency proceedings, as well as in consultancy contracts conferred by the Tribunals and the Courts of Appeal.
The organisational structure of the Law Firm is suitable to ensure the carrying out of any professional activity, both judicial (including pleading before Courts up to Supreme Courts) and non-judicial, in the entire national territory, as well as at European and International level (in particular France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Greece, Russia, USA , Canada, China and Arab Countries), by making use of the work of certified translators.
Studio Peluso Avvocati is associate of the Casizzone Law Firm , specialised in labour law and social security law, also located in Naples in Via Toledo n. 256.
The subjects covered by the Law Firm:
- Civil Law;
- Contract Law;
- Tort Law;
- Family Law;
- Inheritance Law;
- Intellectual Property Law;
- Company and Corporate Law;
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law;
- Banking Law;
- Insurance Law;
- Competition Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Tax Law;
- Maritime Law;
- Private International law;
- European Union Law;
- Labour Law (through the Casizzone Law Firm);
- Social security Law (through the Casizzone Law Firm)
With regards to the aforementioned subjects, the Law firm lends its work to individuals and businesses operating in various economic sectors, providing each customer with full assistance through the provision of any type of judicial or non-judicial performance.
As an example
- drawing-up of contracts, statutes, regulations that is assistance in the phase of the contract, whatever the type, including preliminary contracts, transactions, compromises, options, sales, mandates and any other typical or atypical contract;
- consultancy on company law, with regard to the aspects relating to the formation of companies, the amendments of the articles of association, the equity transactions, the issuing debenture bonds convertible and non-convertible , the transformation, the merger and the division of companies, the formation of groups of companies;
- trademarks conservation and protection and, more generally, of distinguishing signs;
- assistance in the phase of negotiations with businesses and/or companies, individuals, suppliers, credit institutions, insurance companies, etc.;
- consultancy and assistance regarding the transfer, usufruct and rent of a company, of shares, shareholdings, and, more generally, of social investments;
- consultancy and assistance in the liquidation phase of companies;
- consultancy and assistance in relation to the employees management, the establishing of company agreements with trade unions and everything related to industrial relations, with particular reference to the promotion of individual and / or collective redundancy procedures, as well as to the request for Wages Guarantee Fund and / or for extraordinary gains;
- consultancy, assistance and drawing-up of contracts for the creation of the sales network; relationships with agents, representatives, wholesale distributors and retailers;
- protection and definition of credits;
- protection and assistance in the specific bank credit sector;
- assistance and consultancy on tax matters;
- assistance in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings in general;
- negotiations and legal relations with people and / or foreign companies;
The most frequent areas of intervention are:
- agri-food sector;
- wind energy sector;
- international transport and shipment of goods by road, by rail and lading (especially in the petrochemical sector);
- port terminal containers;
- passenger transport (land, rail, sea and air transport);
- clothing and fashion sector;
- construction sector;
- graphics sector;
- technology sector;
- electronics sector;
- insurance sector;
- banking sector.