We can provide comprehensive assistance in every area of family law, dealing with matters related to marital relationships, parentage, adoptions and also to kinship and affinity.
We protect the personal and economic interests of the family, regarding relationships both within and outside the family
- Consulting and assistance during the delicate phase of family conflicts between parents and minors. Study and analysis of the best solutions concerning proceedings related to the suspension and removal of parental responsibility (better known as legal authority).
- Filing of entry of appearance and presentation of procedural documents before the juvenile court of Naples and Salerno for the defence of the parent who seeks assistance in family law matters, when the behaviour of the other parent is prejudicial and/or improper for the children.
- Consulting and assistance during the delicate phase of adopting minors in Italy.
- Assistance regarding intrafamily aspects and interaction of social workers practising in the territory.
- Consulting and assistance for spouses during the separation phase, both when they have reached an agreement (including through assisted negotiation) and in the absence of an agreement on economic aspects and on arrangements regarding children.
- Consulting and assistance for spouses during the separation phase, with regard to the amendment of existing separation agreements.
- Consulting and assistance for former spouses during the divorce phase.
- Consulting and assistance for spouses during the separation and divorce phases, with regard to arrangements concerning offspring.
- Filing of entry of appearance and presentation of procedural documents before the ordinary court.
- Consultancy for family members or persons who are close to a person with incapacity due to physical or mental impairment (psychiatric disorders, mental retardation, down syndrome, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, drug and alcohol abuse, addiction, prodigality, compulsive buying disorder, compulsive gambling, stroke, degenerative or terminal diseases, physical and motor disabilities, comatose and vegetative state conditions, tumours) with the resulting inability to look after their own property interests, both real estate (management of real estate) and movable property (current accounts, pensions, rent collection, securities management, etc..
- Filing of entry of appearance and presentation of procedural documents for appeals before judges hearing guardianship cases.